TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: When you register for training at King’s Dance Academy, you will tick a box on your application that indicates you have read, understood and agree to the following terms and conditions:-
1. Payment-in-full must be received as directed prior to training commencement to secure a place in a course, unless King’s Dance Academy has waived this requirement in writing. Payment is for the position in class per term, not number of classes attended. Term fees remain the same regardless of number of weeks per term and are subject to annual review.
2. Under normal circumstances King’s Dance Academy will not refund class or training fees unless the course is cancelled or postponed. In such cases, a full refund or credit note to the value of that training will be extended to the student to be used in future classes or training programs.
3. King’s Dance Academy is not responsible for changes in personal circumstances. If you wish to transfer or withdraw from a class or training program, you must advise us in writing before the commencement of the period of classes or training you have registered for. With more than 7 days notice we will provide a full refund. Within 7 days prior to the commencement of training we will provide a credit note to the full value that you have already paid. This credit note can be used for training programs at King’s Dance Academy within 12 months of being awarded.
4. After the first term of training you have registered for has started, ALL requests for refunds for further terms will be declined and there will be no adjustments or refunds for missed classes. Please refer to point 3 above for options.
5. Classes and training programs at King’s Dance Academy are subject to change. King’s Dance Academy reserves the right to change course structures and learning outcomes, and to replace teachers when necessary with other suitably qualified and experienced teachers.
6. All programs at King’s Dance Academy involve physical activity. By enrolling in a training program, parents are releasing King’s Dance Academy and its affiliates from any liability or responsibility for injury that might be sustained in the normal conduct of classes, rehearsals or performances.
7. King’s Dance Academy reserves the right to refuse any enrolment as permitted by law or to request a participant to leave a class or training program if they are disruptive, consistently late or absent or have not paid their fees.
8. By submitting a registration form you hereby authorise King’s Dance Academy to take and use any photographs, video or sound recordings of your child and reproductions or adaptations of his/her likeness, either in full or part and in conjunction with any wording, in any King’s Dance Academy publication, production and presentation, including electronic/internet marketing materials for the purpose of promoting King’s Dance Academy and its programs in a positive manner. This Media and Publicity Consent will remain in effect indefinitely.